Sunday, October 4, 2015

Entry Nine: Conclusion and Reflection

Unfortunately, I have not acquired a pictorial history of my plant on a weekly basis. I do not possess a smartphone nor did I took or found the opportunity to do so.

However, I have feel that the growth of my plant is indeed a good metaphor for my growth as a student of Biology. Biology is an interesting subject to me, in which we learn and acquire knowledge about our life and existence on this planet. From the smallest atom to biggest galaxies in our universe, it is amazing how humans like us have evolved and prosper for the past few hundred years, since the birth of the universe nearly fourteen billion years ago. As Penny grows, my interest and acquisition of knowledge in Biology has grown with her. Even after this project, I will forever be interested in what life will bring to me.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Blog! Thank you so much for submitting your project in this format. Mr. S

    ReplyDelete